Subject: Re: [camp] YAML parser issues

+1

We ought to think about 'why' folks want YAML. And the reason is:
  HumanFriendly(YAML) > HumanFriendly(JSON)

If that is true, then the issue of YAML being a JSON superset is of less relevant. No? OTOH, uptake and adoption is important. So if there are very few YAML 1.2 parsers out there then we shouldn't use it. OR if JSON compatibility is important then we should just stick to JSON and move to YAML 1.2 when there are parsers available.

-Anish