Subject: Groups - CampIssue17-ModelChanges.docx uploaded

Document Name: CampIssue17-ModelChanges.docx

Description
This proposal has replaced the diagrams in section 2 with proper UML class
and object instance diagrams.

This version did not change the description text which is in WD09 (and all
previous versions).

It includes the parameter definitions we recently accepted.

It just changes the diagrams, and adds explanations for the diagram
contents.

I particular, I added no text for the metadata resources or the parameter
definitions. however they are described in the body of the specification,
so It might be ok as it is in clause 2.

Perhaps a next cut could work on any refinements or additions to the text
in clause 2.

Please review and let me know if you have any suggestions for fixes or
improvement.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Tom Rutt
Group: OASIS Cloud Application Management for Platforms (CAMP) TC
Folder: Proposals
Date submitted: 2013-05-03 12:09:58