Subject: Re: [camp] PDP work session doodle

Gil-  Thanks.

Folks-  GTM details for the 11pm meeting below.

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/713698334

United Kingdom:  44 (0) 203 535 0610
United States:  1 (619) 550-0006
Access Code: 713-698-334

Best
Alex

On 06/05/2013 19:49, GILBERT PILZ wrote:
In case this meeting actually happens at 3:00pm Pacific (as the poll suggests), here is a link to the latest CAMP-4 proposal:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/49086/camp-spec-v1.1-wd10%20%282%29-issue-4-v3.doc

~ gp