Subject: Re: deployment plan structure -- doodle and questions

Hi folks,

Looks like best time for PDP discussion is tomorrow (Monday) at 5pm UK / 9am PDT.

I've set up a GTM - https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/695263398 - with dial-in as follows:

    United States:  1 (646) 982-0002
    United Kingdom:  44 (0) 203 535 0624
    Access Code: 695-263-398

Do we -- especially Adrian and Mark who can't make this time -- want to do a second one on Tues 4pm/8am ?

--A