Subject: CAMP PDP discussion

Hi folks

Here are dial-in details for the CAMP PDP discussion we agreed on the call today,
for tomorrow 8pm UK / 3pm EDT / noon PDT for those wanting and able.

Best
Alex

1.  Please join my meeting, 23 May 2013 at 20:00 BST.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/775934958

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

United Kingdom:  44 (0) 207 151 1806
Ireland:  353 (0) 19 030 050
United States:  1 (213) 493-0619
Access Code: 775-934-958