Subject: Re: [camp] Any minutes from last weeks meeting

Yes, I saved them, and will email them to the list today. It's on my list.

On Jun 4, 2013, at 9:02 AM, Martin Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
 wrote:

Did anyone scribe/take notes during last weeks meeting, or did anyone capture the chat log?
I’m flying blind here and need help!

Without draft minutes to approve then last week didn’t happen;-)

Martin.

--
Oracle
Martin Chapman | Standards Strategy & Policy EMEA

ORACLE Ireland
Green Oracle