Subject: PDP discussion just now

Hi folks-

Super discussion.  Thanks all.

The PDP I had on my screen is at:

    https://gist.github.com/ahgittin/5785372

I've also stuck the abbreviated syntax in there because it allows, by adding a few type coercion rules, to make quite readable plans.  Does this pass the butterfly test?

Next discussion Monday night, let's say 10pm UK / 2pm CA.  GTM 508-717-694, details below.

Best
Alex

1.  Please join my meeting, 17 Jun 2013 at 22:00 BST.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/508717694

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

United Kingdom:  44 20 3657 6777
United States:  1 (805) 309-0027
Access Code: 508-717-694

Meeting ID: 508-717-694