Subject: Re: [camp] Groups - camp-spec-v1.1-wd11-issue55-v3.doc uploaded

Oops! (trying to do too many things at once) This should have been a response to the email on WD12 *not* the proposal on CAMP-55.

~ gp

On 6/17/2013 11:51 AM, GILBERT PILZ wrote:
I just wanted to direction everyone's attention to what is in all probability the only thing about this WD that you need to really pay attention to (the other stuff having been previously reviewed and agreed to). Tom and I decided that the best way to process the resolution for CAMP-67 was to define a new data type called "RequirementTemplateLinks". This type is defined in section 5.1.6 and used in the definition of the Application Component Template resource. As this is a bit of a departure from Mark's proposal, I think people should take a look at it prior to Wednesday's call.

~ gp