Subject: Re: Hackathon July 8-10

All

Jodi has confirmed we have Spruce. This gives us plenty of space and is a beautiful room.

Best

Duncan

On 18 June 2013 05:54, Duncan Johnston Watt <duncan.johnstonwatt@cloudsoftcorp.com> wrote:
Hi. We've signed the contract with the Omni Interlocken Resort & Spa who are offering all attendees a preferential room rate of $132/night.

This is based on a minimum of 8 rooms and so everyone should book into the resort. Jodi (copied) will be sending out booking code shortly. All preferential bookings need to be made by COB June 24. (If you've already booked please contact Jodi (copied) who will make sure that you benefit from this rate.)

We've got a meeting room[1] for three days and Cloudsoft is picking up the tab for the room hire, lunch and sundries (teas/coffees) on all three days.

[1] currently we are in Birch which is an internal room. My RFP specified a room with natural light (Spruce or Pine would be ideal) so we don't get cabin fever. Jodi is working on this

Best
--
Duncan Johnston-Watt
CEO | Cloudsoft Corporation

Twitter | @duncanjw
Skype | duncan_johnstonwatt

Cloudsoft Corporation Limited, Registered in Scotland No: SC349230.  Registered Office: 13 Dryden Place, Edinburgh, EH9 1RP

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. Cloudsoft Corporation Limited does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by Cloudsoft Corporation Limited in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.

--
Duncan Johnston-Watt
CEO | Cloudsoft Corporation

Twitter | @duncanjw