Subject: Groups - camp-spec-v2.2-wd17-clause6-Tags-v2.doc uploaded

Submitter's message
Modified Tom's proposal to eliminate the double-linking from the appendix table to the text. Now only the first column links to the tag anchor. Also updated normative statement style to look less like someone is highlighting something for correction. Added appendix heading.
-- Mr. Gilbert Pilz
Document Name: camp-spec-v2.2-wd17-clause6-Tags-v2.doc

Description
Proposal for Normative Statement Tagging for Clause 6. I did not tag after
the intro to 6.12, because the text needs further refinement to use
normative language (lots of "is" statements rather than "shall"s.

This proposal uses two new styles, "Normative Stateemtn" and "Normative
Tag" with separate bookmarks for the normative statements and for the
normative tags, and with a table at the end with cross references to the
main body text.

If we agree with this format, we can assign action items to complete the
rest of the normative tagging throughout the spec.

I also changed "MUST" to "SHALL" in the normative statement.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Gilbert Pilz
Group: OASIS Cloud Application Management for Platforms (CAMP) TC
Folder: Proposals
Date submitted: 2013-07-16 13:18:16
Revision: 1