Subject: Appendix A: Acknowledgements

Section  2.18 (2) of the TC Process [1] states:

(2) Acknowledgements. Any Work Product that is approved by the TC at any level must include a list of people who participated in the development of the Work Product. This list shall be initially compiled by the Chair, and any Member of the TC may add or remove their names from the list by request.

This section needs to be completed by the time we go to public review. I have compiled the following list based on members who have attended at least one call or F2F since the start of the TC. Please let me know if 1) you want to be removed from the list and/or 2) you believe I have missed anyone. I would like to provide a list to the editors by next week so please respond by 30th July 2013. Please do not reply if you wish to remain on the list!

Cheers,

  Martin.

  -------------

Agrawal, Roshan

Rackspace Hosting, Inc.

Behrens, Michael

US Department of Defense (DoD)

Byreddy, Bhaskar Reddy

Software AG, Inc.

Carlson, Mark

Oracle

Chapman, Martin

Oracle

D'Andria, Francesco

Cloud4SOA

Durand, Jacques

Fujitsu Limited

Grange, Keith

JumpSoft

Gouvas, Panagiotis

Cloud4SOA

Heneveld, Alex

Cloudsoft Corporation Limited

Jilk, David

Standing Cloud, Inc.

Johnston-Watt, Duncan

Cloudsoft Corporation Limited

Karmarkar, Anish

Oracle

Raman, Krishna

Red Hat

Kunze, Tobias

Red Hat

Luster, Eugene

US Department of Defense (DoD)

Malhotra, Ashok

Oracle

Miller, Rich

Cloudsoft Corporation Limited

Mischkinsky, Jeff

Oracle

Janssen, Gershon

Individual

Otto, Adrian

Rackspace Hosting, Inc.

Palma, Derek

Vnomic

Pilz, Gilbert

Oracle

Rutt, Tom

Fujitsu Limited

Song, Zhexuan

Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

Tupitza, Charles

JumpSoft

West, Jeffrey

Oracle

Yendluri, Prasad

Software AG, Inc.

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#specQuality

--
Oracle
Martin Chapman | Standards Strategy & Policy EMEA

ORACLE Ireland

Green Oracle