OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

camp message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Draft Minutes 7th August 2013

Meeting Minutes 7th August 2013


US Department of Defense (DoD)	Michael Behrens	Voting Member
Oracle				Mark Carlson	Voting Member
Oracle				Martin Chapman	Chair
Fujitsu Limited			Jacques Durand	Member
Cloudsoft Corporation Limited	Alex Heneveld	Voting Member
Oracle				Anish Karmarkar	Voting Member
Rackspace Hosting, Inc.		Adrian Otto	Secretary
Vnomic				Derek Palma	Voting Member
Oracle				Gilbert Pilz	Voting Member
Red Hat				Krishna Raman	Voting Member
Software AG, Inc.			Prasad Yendluri	Voting Member


      Mark Carlson is Scribe for the call today
      Topic: Attendance 
               Listed above, Voting Members: 10 of 12 (83%) - meeting is quorate

       Agenda: approved as posted
                31st July 2013: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/email/archives/201308/msg00000.html 

	Need to add Jacques to the attendee list to correct  a Chair error. 
                 MOTION: m: Adrian, s: Krishna: Move to approved the minutes of 31st July adding Jacques to the roll 
                Minutes were approved w/o
Topic: September Cloud Plugfest (Santa Clara)
        Impl status:
        Adrian: we are working on it
        Madrid: Alex deliberating

Topic: PR
      Martin: status of public review was sent by Chet in an email to the group, hopefully will be announced next week!

Topic: Next Face to Face 

      Tentatively scheduled for around October 7th - but Jacques (& Mark) cannot make that week (DMTF Cloud F2F in Turin, Italy)
      @Jacques - where is EuroCloud?
      Anish Karmarkar: i can't do 1st week of oct
      Ah - its called Eurocloud Congress - http://www.eurocloudcongress.org/ 
      Anyone attending EuroClud Luxembourg? - No response
      Adrian Otto (Rackspace): Oct 14-16 works for me
      Jacques will check with Fujitsu UK to sponsor for the dates of Oct 14-16th
      Jacques: maybe noon-noon to accommodate once people research their travel.

Topic: Editor's update

      Martin: CAMP60 didn't get incorporated into WD20, backed out and put back into editor's queue
      Jacques: will have an updated draft of Test Assertions next week.
      Jacques: wrap up during August with help from the group
      Jacques: may have some questions on the annotations - will work with the group

Topic: issue from Non-TC member

       https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CAMP-79   Will OASIS manage/approve common artifact types in the future?

      Martin: marked as a PR comment
      Adrian: does everyone see the comments list?
      Martin: need to subscribe yourself - doesn't automatically go to the TC list, so I will manually forward
      Anish Karmarkar: suggestion: don't forward the email to the TC list. If you file it in JIRA, it will autogenerate a msg anyway
      Martin: need to register in Jira so we can use Jira to create a report for how we address all the public comments
       Anish Karmarkar: p3?
      MOTION: m: Anish, s: Adrian to open CAMP-79 with p3 priority
      Motion passes and issue is open

     Martin will respond to issue raiser with the link to JIRA.

     Anish Karmarkar: @martin, you might want to change the new component name to 'Public Review 1' since we know there will likely be a PR2

 Topic: Open Issues 

     Review/triage the open issues list

      Gil: set of related issues 23, 29, 5 that impact our resource model. We should work on those first.

      Close issues that are no longer needed...
      How will it look if we become non-compatible with the PR version?
      Martin: we have already planned a second PR with substantive/material changes
      Anish: material changes should be expected.

      MOTION: m: Anish, s: Adrian close issue 16 with no action
      Motion passes - issue 16 is closed

      CAMP20 has been overtaken by events
      MOTION: m: Gil, s: Adrian close CAMP 20 with no action
      Motion passes w/o - CAMP 20 is closed
      CAMP 23 is upgraded to P1
      CAMP - 26 - Mark will take this on as part of addressing CAMP 77
      CAMP 29 was raised to a P1
      CAMP 31 was left unchanged
      CAMP 37 was left unchanged
     Anish Karmarkar: dragons, dragons -- run
      CAMP 42 was left unchanged
     Anish Karmarkar: perhaps extensions or v.next
      CAMP 44 was left unchanged
      MOTION: Adrian moved (seconded by Anish) to close CAMP 46 with no action
      Motion passes w/o - CAMP 46 is closed
      CAMP 51 was left unchanged
      Anish Karmarkar: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6902 
      CAMP 54 was left unchanged (placeholder for normative referencing the RFC 6902)
      Correction: CAMP 54 was upgraded to a P2
      CAMP 59 will be restored to a P3
      CAMP 62 was left unchanged
      CAMP 63 was left unchanged
      CAMP 64 was left unchanged
      CAMP 66 was left unchanged
      CAMP 69 was left unchanged
      CAMP71 was left unchanged
      CAMP 72 was left unchanged
      CAMP 73 was left unchanged
      CAMP 74 was left unchanged
      CAMP 77 was left unchanged

      Martin: any proposals?
     CAMP 54 https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CAMP-54 
      MartinC: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6902 
      MOTION: m: Adrian, s: Anish: Move to resolve issue CAMP 54 by updating the link (Anish seconds) to use http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6902 
      PATCH (the verb) has been HTTP 1.1 for years
      Motion passes w/o - CAMP 54 is resolved


      Any stragglers?
       Add Derek to the roll


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]