Subject: Re: [camp] TC Admin support request received

Hi Anish,

The switch to https across the board was made last year to close what we felt was possible security risk. Or at least such was my understanding.

The JIRA itself is a local copy that was set up a number of years ago. As part of the migration to hosted solutions this year - to improve the stability of our platform and get our members more for their dues - we are migrating JIRA to a hosted solution at the latest release level. I suspect the self-signed cert is due to the way JIRA was originally set up. The move to the current release should also fix that problem.

Best,

/chet