Subject: Re: [camp] Why is ApplicationComponentTemplate.assemblyTemplate mutable

I think this is a bug.

-Anish
--

On 9/16/13 8:53 AM, GILBERT PILZ wrote:
This is similar to my earlier question. I don't want to create an issue
for this if there is something obvious I am missing (hey - it's been
known to happen).

In WD23, Section 5.10.1, "assemblyTemplate", the back-link from the
ApplicationComponentTemplate to the AssemblyTemplate that contains it is
described as being mutable. How can this be? Are we imagining some
undefined operation that moves ACTs from one AssemblyTemplate to another?

~ gp