Subject: video: CAMP In 7 Slides

Hey All,

So the BOF at Cloud Plugfest had exactly one person in the room who wasn't a member of the TC. This frustrated me so much that I decided to make a video of my presentation and demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeZLGgRlSEk

If you ever need a quick and dirty demo of CAMP, this video should do the trick.

~ gp