Subject: Re: [camp] stupid metadata question #2735

Hi Gil,

in-line

On 08/10/2013 18:35, Gilbert Pilz wrote:
Section 5.24.1 says that the "parameterDefinitionLinks" attribute of the ParameterDefinitions resource is mutable. This seems wrong since TypeDefinitions.typeDefinitionLinks is not mutable nor is Formats.formatLinks nor is Operations.operationLinks yadda, yadda. I'm assuming this is a typo, but I wanted to check to make sure there wasn't some obscure reason for this particular array to be mutable.
seems wrong to me too