Subject: Project Solum

Hi,

This is an announcement of a joint open source development effort among 7 companies in the OpenStack ecosystem:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-October/017307.html

Three of our TC members are already participating in what may become a CAMP implementation. I urge you to check it out, as we are assembling a dream team of collaborators who really know this space deeply and can contribute in a meaningful way.

Regards,

Adrian