Subject: Re: [camp] WD26 uploaded

Tremendous work Anish & Gil.

Best
Alex

On 25/10/2013 10:42, Anish Karmarkar wrote:
At: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=51185&wg_abbrev=camp

This is a big change because of issue 145 resolution. Below is what I have done and will be doing in the next day.

1) WD26 includes resolutions for:
89, 92, 93, 94, 99, 119, 120, 122, 123, 125, 127, 131, 136, 137, 138, and 145

2) I had some questions about issues 85, 87, and 135 so did not apply resolutions of those issues.

3) Issue 90 should be CNA.

4) Updated JIRA to be up to date to before the f2f. Few issues were applied in previous WDs but JIRA did not reflect that.

5) I'll update JIRA to sync with WD26.

6) I have not included Tom's new diagrams as I have a few questions regd. that. I hope to do that tomorrow w/ Tom's help in WD27.

7) Most of the broken links etc have been cleaned up, but there are still some issues with Appendix C and some of the new normative statements have not been tagged and included in appendix C. Pl. don't use Appendix C. I'll fix this in WD27.

As a side, I don't like how we have done Appendix C. The text in Appendix C is *not* auto-generated using cross-references. But is cut-and-pasted instead. This is a recipe for the main spec to be out-of-sync with Appendix C.

Thanks.

-Anish