Subject: WD27 uploaded

This includes Tom's figures and various fixes to the document, appendix C, normative stmts etc. I've uploaded both the .doc and .pdf version for easy reference. Public URLs are:

.doc file -- https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=51187&wg_abbrev=camp

.pdf file -- https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=51188&wg_abbrev=camp

Let me know if there are any errors in applying the resolutions.

As I mentioned in my last email, I do have issues with Appendix C, but I'll take it up with our uber-editor when he is back from vacation.

Thanks.

-Anish