Subject: Re: [camp] operations.target_resource and operation.target_resource redundant?

both are logically associated to the target_resource and if you're a consumer you almost certainly want to know what the target_resource is when you look at the {operation,operations}.

we don't have backpointer from operation to operations (i don't think) so personally i think it is good to have the target_resource at both so the {operation,operations} resources are meaningful on their own (without relying on the sequence of calls you made to get there).

--A