Subject: Re: [camp] Groups - CD04package.zip uploaded

Thanks for generating this.

Here is my feedback (all minor):

1) It should be called CSD04 candidate/package. The diff file should be named ...csd03-csd04-diff. There is no such thing as CD anymore in OASIS.

2) The diff document should be a PDF (at the very least). If you include other formats, that's fine.

3) The figures in HTML are pretty bad. The text in the figures is hard to read. Is this fixable?

4) The file extension for HTML should be .html, not .htm

5) The document camp-spec-v1.1-wd39.doc should be a clean doc not a diff from wd38. wd38, to those outside the TC, is irrelevant.

6) Since there is a link in the front page to the latest TA doc, the link to the TA doc on docs.oasis-open.org should be live before we start the PR. Jacques has promised to post the udpated TA doc before the call. If we can't do a PR of TA in conjunction with the main spec (because folks need time to review or the TA doc is not fit for PR), I suggest we create a CSD of the TA doc without a PR. A CSD will result in the link becoming live.

Thanks.

-Anish