Subject: Raw chat log of 2014-02-05 call

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): Dial-in:

+1 866-682-4770
+1 408-774-4073
1800932479 (Ireland toll free)
+353 1 247 5650
0800-694-8154 (UK toll free)
+44 208 118-1001
+44 844 493-6817
800-819-5024 (CN toll free)
+86 400 670-0514

Other numbers: https://www.tcconline.com/listNumbersByCode.action?confCode=3005864

conf id: 3005864#
Password:

Soaphub for notes and queue: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/oasis-camp

Webex:

Meeting Number: 596 151 450
Meeting Password: 2267

https://oracleconferencing.webex.com/oracleconferencing/j.php?J=596151450&PW=NYmE1YjY0NTZh

http://www.webex.com

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): Agenda: Roll Call, Select Scribe, Editors Update, PR Discussion, Straggler Roll

anish: we should add resolving 146/162 before moving to PR discussion

Alex Heneveld: @Adrian - your voice is very very faint

anish: checklist for CSD/PR: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tca/download.php/47468/tc-submission-checklist-wd03.html

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): Agenda: Agenda: Roll Call, Select Scribe, Editors Update, CAMP-146, CAMP-162, PR Discussion, Straggler Roll

anish: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/email/archives/201401/msg00074.html

anish: martin's email for PR: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/email/archives/201401/msg00085.html

Scribe: topic: minutes Jan 29. MOTION to approve (Anish/Gil).

Scribe: ... no obj, approved.

Scribe: topic: editors update

Scribe: Gil: produced WD38 (resolutions to last meeting issues, + #162 resolution)

Scribe: ... then WD39 after this. (final PR-ready)

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/52094/camp-spec-v1.1-wd38.doc

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/52111/camp-spec-v1.1-wd39.doc

Alex Heneveld: Folks I have to leave at 1830 GMT

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/52131/CSD04package.zip

Scribe: Gil: produced the zip package (CSD04)

Gil Pilz (Oracle): https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/52132/camp-ta-v1.1-wd18.doc

Martin - just observing: did yu tae rolland record if quorate?

Martin - just observing: (excuse iphone tyos)

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): Martin - yes, we are 9/12 75%

Martin - just observing: thnx. back to cocktails

Scribe: jacques: present TA specification latest

Scribe: anish: posted an update of TAs, mostly editorial

Scribe: topic: CAMP-146

Scribe: ... about CAMP versions

Scribe: Alex: should not hold up PR for this. Happy to go either way (could close up)

Scribe: Adrian: (acting as temp chair)

Scribe: Adrian: we should leave it open.

Scribe: Tom: would that be a material change --> we leave it to another PR?

anish: close it now. it can always be reopened later, if there is will in the TC to address it

Scribe: Alex: close then reopen in future.

Scribe: ... MOTION: close #146 w no action (Alex/Anish)

Scribe: ... approved.

Scribe: topic: CAMP-162

Scribe: Gil: MOTION to open CAMP-162 (Gil/Anish)

Scribe: ... no obj, approved UNAN.

Scribe: Gil: MOTION to close CAMP-162 as already resolved in WD38 (Gil/Anish)

Scribe: ... no obj, approved UNAN.

Scribe: topic: PR

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/52131/CSD04package.zip

Scribe: Gil: created package of potential PR. Maybe ref to TA need update.

Tom Rutt (Fujitsu): Test assertions for the normative statements in this specification are located at: http://docs.oasis-open.org/camp/camp-ta/v1.1/camp-ta-v1.1.pdf

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): WD39 = WD38 without redlines

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): WD39 has a reference to the TA document. TA doc is appropriate for CD but maybe not PR.

Scribe: Anish: 3 options

anish: option (1): change the camp spec to remove the link to TA doc, don't do CSD/PR for TA

anish: (2): don't change the CAMP spec, do the CSD/PR for TA simultaneously with main spec

anish: (3) don't change the CAMP spec, do a CSD but not PR for TA today

Scribe: jacques: keep the TA link in CAMP related works, and approve a CSD of TA

Martin - just observing: its not normative so we can change the ref to the latest ta when we get to cs wothout triggering another pr - stop overthinking this

Scribe: Anish: prefers option 3

Scribe: Anish: today: CSD + PR for core CAMP, just CSD for TA.

Scribe: Tom: +1 to Anish proposal

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): Proposed Motion: I move that the TC approve Cloud Application Management for Platforms Version 1.1 WD39 and all associated artifacts packaged together in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/52131/CSD04package.zip as Committee Specification Draft 04 and designate the PDF version of the specification as authoritative.

Scribe: Adrian: let us proceed for CAMP spec

Scribe: MOTION (Anish/Gil) to approve Cloud Application Management for Platforms Version 1.1 WD39 and all associated artifacts packaged together in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/52131/CSD04package.zip as Committee Specification Draft 04 and designate the PDF version of the specification as authoritative.

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): The figures in the HTML version of the spec in the CSD04package.zip package are difficult to read.

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): Tom indicates this is a final publication concern, that should not block PR.

Gil Pilz (Oracle): file://localhost/Users/gpilz/Documents/CAMP/working%20drafts/CSD04package/camp-spec-v1.1-wd39_files/image001.gif

Scribe: .. no obj. Approved UNAN

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): Proposed Motion: I move that the TC approve submitting Cloud Application Management for Platforms Version 1.1 CSD04 contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/52131/CSD04package.zip as PR02 for 15 days public review.

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): TC Admin's attention is directed to ensure that the "Additional artifacts" link on the cover page contains the link to the CSD04/PR02 version of the camp-type-definitions.zip. TC admin is also requested that a latest link to the CAMP-TA document be added to the "Related works" section on the cover page, should the camp-ta work product be motioned to be published as a csd/pr

Scribe: MOTION (Anish/Gil) to proceed as just above (Adrian chat note). no obj. approved UNAN

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): Adrian Action Item: assuming 6 passes, request TC Admin to upload to docs using this form: https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/committee-specification-draft-creation-upload-request

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): Adrian Action: request TC admin for a subsequent Public review using this form https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/15-day-committee-specification-draft-public-review-request (note TC Admin prefers two tickets to be logged. One for the CSD and one for the PR)

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): Topic: CAMP-TA CD01/PR1 planning

Tom Rutt (Fujitsu): https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/email/archives/201402/msg00007.html

Gil Pilz (Oracle): CSDXXpackage.zip

anish: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/52135

anish: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/52136

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): Proposed Motion: I move to approve Cloud Application Management for Platforms (CAMP) Test Assertions Version 1.1 and all associated artifacts packaged together in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/52136 as Committee Specification Draft 04 and designate the PDF version of the specification as authoritative.

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): wait

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): Proposed Motion: I move to approve Cloud Application Management for Platforms (CAMP) Test Assertions Version 1.1 and all associated artifacts packaged together in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/52136 as Committee Specification Draft 01 and designate the PDF version of the specification as authoritative.

Scribe: MOTION (Anish/Gil) to do as above. no obj. approved UNAN.

anish: woo-hoo!

Martin - just observing1: well done team!

Gil Pilz (Oracle): somebody grab the chat log

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): I will

Scribe: I did

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): we also want the scribe to record Adjournment

Scribe: Meeting adjourned at 11:30pmPT

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): tx!!

Martin - just observing1: please post log to the list as draft minutes i will pretty print next week!

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): am

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): but close enough!

Scribe: Meeting adjourned at 11:30amPT, sorry

Adrian Otto (Rackspace): Martin - do you want me to produce the draft agenda, or is that something you want to handle? I need the reference to it to make the TC Admin requests.

anish: nice job everyone!