Subject: Re: [camp] Your Public Reviews for CAMP and CAMP Test Assertions have been announced

Make some noise people.

"Narrator: “Through the town raced Doc Hoovey, from east to the west. But everyone seemed to be doing his best. Everyone seemed to be yapping or yipping. Everyone seemed to be beeping or bipping. But it wasn’t enough, all this ruckus and roar. He had to find someone to help him make more. [...] In the Fairfax Apartments, apartment 12-J, behind an umbrella stand, hidden away, he discovered a very small shirker named Jo-Jo. Standing. Just standing. And bouncing a yo-yo. Not making a sound. Not a yip, not a chirp. [...]”

Dr. H. Hoovey: “Make a yip. Make a yopp. Can’t you yip? Can’t you yopp?”

Jo-Jo: “I just don’t know, sir. I never have tried.”

-- "horton hears a who!", dr. seuss