Subject: Transitioning

Hi All,

As of the end of this month, I will be leaving Red Hat and thus need to end my involvement with OASIS. It has been an honor to work with all of you on TOSCA and CAMP efforts and I hope we stay in touch. My LinkedIn is https://www.linkedin.com/in/kraman

Ravi Penta (CC'd on this email) will be taking over from me and will get started this coming week. He is one of the core contributors to the OpenShift open-source project and I am confident that he will be a great addition to the CAMP and TOSCA groups.

Regards,
Krishna Raman