Subject: Draft Minutes 2nd July 2014

      Date: 2014-07-02

      motion approved w/o

      2014-06-25:   https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/email/archives/201406/msg00021.html

      motion: m:anish s:ashok approved minutes of 2014-06-25 posted at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/email/archives/201406/msg00021.html
      motion approved w/o

Topic: ed update
      new wd42:       https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/document.php?document_id=53302

Topic: issue 171

      https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CAMP-171
      spec doesn't explicitly say you can use "select_attr" with PUT
      V3 proposal in JIRA
      Adrian Otto (Rackspace): s/400 status code/400 Bad Request status code/
      Adrian Otto (Rackspace): To update a subset of a resources attributes...
      Adrian Otto (Rackspace): To allow an update of a subset of resource attributes,
     Adrian Otto (Rackspace): I move to adjust all references to 400 status codes in our spec to instead make reference to "400 Bad Request" to be more explicit.
      Motion: m:adrian s:anish resolve issue 171 with v4 proposal in JIRA
      motion approved w/o
      issue 171 is resolved

Topic: issue 172

      https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CAMP-172  consider specifying a generic 'version' characteristic for use in ServiceSpecifications
     Continue discussion - do we try to propose an initial solution or defer?

      tom Rutt (Fujitsu): Perhaps add text "The format of the version string is subject to prior agreements"
      adrain: reflected on this a lot. Agree with Alex that implementers should use whatever prevailing scheme exists. Should provide guidance. Either in spec or in primer.
      tom: add text "The format of the version string is subject to prior agreements"
      ... or leave it blank. But can't mandate a versioning scheme
        Anisg: suggest add an explanatory text in main spec. Add one or more versioning schemes in primer. Gather experience. If successful, add those in the next rev of the spec
      Alex: agree with anish. Various versioning schemes aren't compatible.
      discussion on versioning scheme, where it goes in the plan and what it means
      tom Rutt (Fujitsu): do search for "version"
      martin: the new paragraph could go in section 4.2.1
      Anish:    would it be helpful to define an attribute in YAML for 'version' but not say what the format or comparison algorithm is
      Adrian Otto (Rackspace): I am willing to write a proposal for CAMP-172
      ACTION: Adrian to provide a proposal for CAMP-172
      Adrian Otto (Rackspace): I have set myself as the assignee in Jira.

Topic: AOB and straggler

      Adrian added to the roll
      Next meeting Next week (9th July)

 Meeting adjourned