Subject: RE: [camp] Groups - camp-spec-v1.1-wd45-173.doc uploaded

Almost all of our associations have navigation in only one direction

Maintaining an array of back pointers from CampResource pointing at all its sensors is difficult and unnecessary.

The part of the UML model for sensors and operations is attached as a pdf file.

We do not put pointers in both directions unless there is a strong need.

Tom Rutt
From: camp@lists.oasis-open.org [camp@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Behrens, Michael V CTR DISA PEO-C2C (US) [michael.v.behrens.ctr@mail.mil]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 8:34 PM
To: Gilbert Pilz; camp@lists.oasis-open.org

Looks good Gil.

Is the model available?

Also, what is the require for the sensors (plural) to have a one to many link to the target resource vice just sensor to resource?  Just checking because the JSON sample seems to have just one link from Sensors to a target resource.  Maybe just having the individual sensor relationship to target resource is sufficient?

- Michael