Subject: Draft Minutes 15th October 2014

      Date: 2014-10-15
      Topic: Agenda bashing
      No change, posted agenda accepted

Topic: approval of minutes

      1st October 2014 https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/email/archives/201410/msg00000.html
      Motion: m:Gil s:Anish approve minutes of 2014-10-01 as posted at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/email/archives/201410/msg00000.html
      motion approved w/o
      Minutes approved

Topic: Implementation status

      Gil: implementation continues in Solum. Not much else to report.
      Martin: Any ETA?
      Gil: before the end of the year

Topic: Editing team update

      No update from the editing team
      Martin: we did have to fix the broken refs issues
      Gil: those were fixed

Topic: Charter Ballot results

      https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/email/archives/201410/msg00000.html
      Passed with 100%
      TC admin will update the charter
      Anish: hasn't been updated yet on the public page
      Martin: TC admin needs to announce this and provide opportunity for members to object
      Martin: do we want to proceed to CS?
      Anish: prefer to have the CS package/report ready in our back pocket. As soon as it is blessed, pull the trigger on it right away. Even have a CS vote, if appropriate. The likelihood of

charter changes being not approved is very low
      Martin: the ref change is just a minor formatting issue.
      ... we need to have a vote about non-material change, create the package and do DCR with test spec
      Martin looks up the process for what needs to be done
      Martin: agrees with Anish

      ACTION: editors to put together a package for main spec and test spec and get it ready as the candidate CS
      ACTION: editors to record in a text file all the changes that were made between the last PR and the candidate CS
      ACTION: chair to respond to the comment list with a DoC
      Deadline for all three AIs above: next meeting (29th oct)
      Potential CS ballot on 29th oct
      No need for DCR, as the main spec refers to the TS in 'related work' and points to the latest
      DCR == designated cross references

      ACTION: chair to draft a CS motion (if necessary, include DCR)

Topic: next meeting
      no meeting next week
      next meeting 29th oct

      Editors to post the CS specs by 22nd oct

Topic: AOB & stragglers

   Add Tom  to roll.

Meeting adjourned