Subject: Fwd: [camp] candidate TA CS 01 package up

Re: Chet's message below

Martin, can you check (and report to us) to see whether you received (in your email inbox) a copy of the message now archived at this Location?

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/camp/201410/msg00015.html

Thanks -rcc

============= message for checking:

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/camp/201410/msg00015.html

Submitter's message
This is the package for the candidate TA Committee Specification.
-- Mr. Gilbert Pilz
Document Name: Candidate Test Assertions CS 01 Package
 [ https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/document.php?document_id=54381 ]
Description
camp-ta-v1.1_wd24.doc: WD 24 of the TA document in Word format
camp-ta-v1.1-wd24.html: WD 24 of the TA document in HTML format
camp-ta-v1.1-wd24.pdf: WD 24 of the TA document in PDF format
camp-ta-v1.1-wd24_files/: HTML image files
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link
Submitter: Mr. Gilbert Pilz
Group: OASIS Cloud Application Management for Platforms (CAMP) TC
Folder: Working Drafts