Subject: Draft Agenda V2 29th October 2014

Agenda

Intro:

  Scribe appointment: call for volunteers starting from top of the list [1]
  Roll Call
  Agenda approval

Minutes:

  15th October 2014: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/email/archives/201410/msg00007.html

Action Items:

Administrivia:

         Current open issues: 0 in total; 0 P1,  0 P2, 0 P3.

Implementation Status:

Editing Team Update:

    Spec WD49 and Candidate CS01 https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/54348/candidate-CS01-package.zip
    TA WD24 and Candidate CS01 https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/54394/candidate-TA-CS01-package-v2.zip

New Issues:

Charter Clarification

   Ancouncement to Members: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/email/archives/201410/msg00017.html

Candidate Committe Specs:

   CAMP SPEC Possible motion:

       I move to approve the Chair requesting that TC Administration hold a Special Majority Vote to approve  CAMP V1.1 WD49 contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/54348/candidate-CS01-package.zip  as a Committee Specification. I further move that the TC affirm that changes have been made since the last public review, that the changes made are documented in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/email/archives/201410/msg00024.html and that the TC judges these changes to be Non-Material in accordance with the definition in the OASIS TC Process (http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#dNonmaterialChange).

   CAMP TA  Possible motion:

    I move to approve the Chair requesting that TC Administration hold a Special Majority Vote to approve  CAMP TA V1.1 WD24 contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/54394/candidate-TA-CS01-package-v2.zip  as a Committee Specification. I further move that the TC affirm that changes have been made since the last public review, that the changes made are documented in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/email/archives/201410/msg00029.html and that the TC judges these changes to be Non-Material in accordance with the definition in the OASIS TC Process (http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#dNonmaterialChange). Furthermore,  to approve the Chair to request that TC Administration update the following Designated Cross-Reference during publication of the Committee Specification:

     [CAMP]    Cloud Application Management for Platforms Version 1.1, August 2014, OASIS Committee Specification Draft 05. http://docs.oasis-open.org/camp/camp-spec/v1.1/csd05/camp-spec-v1.1-csd05.pdf

    [CAMP]    Cloud Application Management for Platforms Version 1.1, XXX 2014, OASIS Committee Specification 01. http://docs.oasis-open.org/camp/camp-spec/v1.1/csd05/camp-spec-v1.1-csd01.pdf

 expected  to be approved November 2014. The TC acknowledges that approval and publication of the specification may be delayed by the Designated Cross-Reference Changes.

AOB:

   Straggler roll
-------

[1] Scribe rotations: