Subject: Re: [camp] Stepping down as Chair

On 3/3/15 8:55 AM, Martin Chapman wrote:
TC Members,

This is to announce that I intend to step down as TC Chair. I will still
bemember of the TC, but commitments elsewhere meant I can no longer
devote the necessary time to running the TC.

If anyone is interested in taking the reigns please signal their intent
to the TC list by next Tuesday, and I will put this on the agenda for
next weeks meeting.

I would like to be considered by the TC to "take over the reigns."
Talk to you on tomorrow's call.

Thanks.

-Anish
--

Regards,

Martin.

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/>
Martin Chapman | Director, Standards Strategy & Policy EMEA

Work:_+353 1803 1912_
Mobile: _+353 87 179 0627_

ORACLE Ireland

Green Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>

Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment