Subject: Agenda for 2015-08-19 call

All,

Please find the agenda below for today's call. Few things to note:

1) Ashok has volunteered to be the pro tem chair, since I'm allegedly on vacation. Thanks Ashok!

2) Members with voting status (used for quorum calculations):
Martin, David, Ashok, Mike, Adrian, Gil, Jacques, Don, and Tom.
Need >4 of the above members for quorum.

3) I changed my status to LOA and lost all Chair privileges on KAVI (that was a stupid thing to do on my part). Therefore I cannot update the cal entry with the agenda OR change the voting status/LOA for any other member, hence sending the agenda in email here. I have asked OASIS TC Admin to fix this.

4) No minutes to approve from 2015-08-12, since I haven't sent them out yet.

5) Please capture the minutes in our usual chat and email me the raw chat log, I'll generate the minutes based on that.

Thanks.

--Anish

Agenda:
======

1) Roll and minute taker appointment

2) Agenda bashing

3) Action Items review
  ACTION: David/Gil/Mike/Alex to get together to move CAMP-184 forward

4) Implementation status update

5) New Issues
  NONE

6) Issues

6a) CAMP-184
  Entity Immutability
  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CAMP-184

6b) CAMP-183
  Decouple the Plan Repository from the Platform
  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CAMP-183

6c) CAMP-190
Localization/Customization of Attribute Definition and Type Definition names
  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CAMP-190

6d) CAMP-196
  Should links attribut of colleciton resource be consumer mutable
  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CAMP-196

6e) CAMP-175:
  Could remove "artifacts" or make them optional
  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CAMP-175

7) Straggler roll & AOB

-----
Scribe rotations: