Subject: Mutability metadata

On the call today Mike raised the issue of providing metadata for attributes that can be set on creation but cannot be changed later.

Thinking more on this (and I think Gil may have already pointed this out): that kind of mutability metadata made sense when we specified it on the 'type'. Now that we have it on the instance, I don't think you can use the current instance-specific 'metadata' attribute to specify this. You'll have to stick this somewhere else (type or collection or the method description).

Did I misunderstand it?

--Anish