Subject: Fwd: CAMP f2f

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: CAMP f2f
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 17:27:37 +0000
From: Laurance, David C <david.c.laurance@jpmorgan.com>
To: 'Anish Karmarkar' <anish.karmarkar@oracle.com>

Hi Anish,

I’ve tried twice to get this through to the OASIS mailing list, but haven’t seen it come back.  Could you check whether it’s held up somewhere within OASIS, or perhaps just send it out yourself through whatever means you’re using?

Thanks,

David

Hello all,

We’re honing in on a face-to-face meeting on April 18-20th.  The location is at the JP Morgan Chase Conference Center in Brooklyn:

JP Morgan Chase

4 MetroTech Center

Brooklyn, NY 11201

https://www.google.com/maps/place/4+MetroTech+Center,+Brooklyn,+NY+11201/@40.6934831,-73.9860428,17z/data="">

There are several hotels within walking distance.  The Sheraton Brooklyn on Duffield Street is less than a block away; the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge is a couple of blocks and only requires crossing one street.  (The rest of the walk is through a plaza without vehicle traffic.)  The Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown is close as well, but the walk there is less scenic.

You’ll find other “boutique” hotels close by that may suit your taste, but I don’t know people who have stayed in them.

Sheraton: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sheraton+Brooklyn+New+York+Hotel/@40.6934912,-73.9860428,17z/data="">

Marriott: https://www.google.com/maps/place/New+York+Marriott+at+the+Brooklyn+Bridge/@40.6934912,-73.9860428,17z/data="">

Hampton: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hampton+Inn+Brooklyn%2FDowntown/@40.6934912,-73.9860428,17z/data="">

It feels to me like a room for 10 people will be more than enough; I’ll make sure that it has a screen available that we can use with a laptop, as well as flip-charts and markers.  If we need break-out space for a part of the schedule, I can work that out later.  We can discuss any other logistics over the next two weeks.

If any of you have questions or issues, please let me know.

My contact information:

David Laurance

mailto:david.c.laurance@jpmorgan.com

mailto:david.laurance@gmail.com

+1-908-433-9599 (cell)

Regards,

David

David Laurance | Software Architect | Global Tech Engineering & Architecture | J.P. Morgan Chase

4 Chase Metrotech Center, Brooklyn, NY  11245 | T: +1 212 552 0289 | M: +1 908 433 9599 | TP: 702841 |  david.c.laurance@jpmorgan.com

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email