Subject: Agenda for concall 2016-06-09

Anish is on a plane tomorrow, so I am stepping in as pro tem chair. I would have attached this to the calendar event, but I either don't have the requistie authority to do so, or I just can't figure it out.

1) Roll and minute taker appointment

2) Approval of pro tem Chair

3) Agenda bashing

4) Approval of 2016-06-02 minutes
    https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58266&wg_abbrev=camp

5) Action Items review

  • David to add "metadata" attribute to camp_resource in UML diagrams.
  • Anish to open an issue about replicating attribute_definition resources in multiple collections and as a separate resources (205 resolution)
  • Anish to look at application/json v. application/camp+json issue
  • Mike to make Peter a full member of the TC
  • David to create a proposal for CAMP-190 based on 20160519 discussion
  • Mike/David to open a JIRA to enumerate use cases wrt external DBs, shared DB, components, services, assemblies and their relationship
  • David to log use cases for filtering.
  • Mike will generate a directional proposal for CAMP-187 based on SCIM,  addressing the the 5 points discussed at the 2016-06-02 telcon
  • David to generate a directional proposal for CAMP-186 that summarizes agreement reached on the 2016-06-02 telcon

6) Implementation status update

7) Issues

7a) CAMP-187

Sort
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CAMP-187

7b) CAMP-186

Pagination
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CAMP-186

7c) CAMP-190

Localization/Customization of Attribute Definition and Type Definition names
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CAMP-190

7d) CAMP-197

User interfaces will need to be internationalized at some future point.
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CAMP-197

7e) CAMP-175

Could remove "artifacts" or make them optional
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CAMP-175

7f) CAMP-200

Extensibility of Attribute Types
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CAMP-200

7g) CAMP-185

Attribute Types (Numeric)
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CAMP-185

7h) CAMP-191

Need a generic mechanism for constraining values of attributes
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CAMP-191

7i) CAMP-193

Handling of 'sensor_type' attribute of 'sensor resource' is vague
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CAMP-193

8) Straggler roll & AOB

-----
Scribe rotations: