Subject: AI reminder [Was: Re: [camp] Cancelled: CAMP TC Weekly call]

Friendly reminder to finish your AIs for next week.

--Anish

On 11/10/16 10:20 AM, OASIS Open wrote:
/Submitter's message/
Apologies for the late cancellation, but I have a personal issue to tend
to and cannot attend the call.
Additionally, Gil can't attend the call either and I'm not sure we'll be
quorate. I also haven't seen any movement on any of the AIs to have a
productive call.
-- Dr. Anish Karmarkar
*Event Title*: CAMP TC Weekly call
<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/event.php?event_id=42150>