Subject: CAMP calls

Hope everyone had a nice break and a new year's.
It is time to restart working on CAMP and delivering CAMP 1.2 in a few months (per our schedule)

The calls I had scheduled in OASIS Kavi ended in Dec 2016. I just scheduled calls for this year (same date/time) in OASIS Kavi calendar. Please accept the calendar invites or sync your calender's iCal feed.

The coordinates are the same except for the Webex link. Please update the webex link if you had it bookmarked. The telephone callin info is still the same.

Talk to you tomorrow (Thursday) @11am pacific.

Thanks.

--Anish