Subject: Re: [camp] Modified: CAMP TC weekly call

Sorry for the late notice, but I can't make this week's call.

~ gp

On Feb 2, 2017, at 10:14 AM, OASIS Open <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org> wrote:

Event Title: CAMP TC weekly call

Date: Thursday, 02 February 2017, 11:00am to 12:00pm PST
Location: Webex and telcon
Description

Dial-in:

  +1 408-774-4073 (US)

  +1 866-682-4770 (US toll free)

  +353 1 247 5650 (IE)

  1800932479 (IE toll free)

  +44 208 118-1001 (UK)

  +44 844 493-6817 (UK)

  0800-694-8154 (UK toll free)

  +86 400 670-0514 (CN)

  800-819-5024 (CN toll free)

  Other numbers: https://www.tcconline.com/listNumbersByCode.action?confCode=6100473

  conf id: 6100473#
  Password: [email the chair for password]

  Soaphub for notes and queue: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/oasis-camp

Webex:

  https://oracletalk.webex.com/meet/pr4748865

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

  1) Roll and minute taker appointment

  2) Agenda bashing

  3) Approval of 2017-01-26 minutes
    https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=59882&wg_abbrev=camp

  4) Action Items review
    David to add "metadata" attribute to camp_resource in UML diagrams (23Jan)
    Mike/David to provide details/document on how cloudpatterns.org fits with
      CAMP (18Nov)
    Anish to generate a full proposal for CAMP-216 based on JIRA comments
    Gil to kick off an email discussion on CAMP-183
    Anish to send out an email on deferment of issues 206, 207, 208

  5) Implementation status update, JPMC OSS update

  6) New Issues
    NONE

  7) Issue triage and release planning
    https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=59899&wg_abbrev=camp
    7 open issues: 0 green, 4 yellow, 3 red
    Two of the issues don't block the spec.
    We are potentially behind our schedule: we assumed that our issues would
    be resolved by end of Jan-2017.

  8) Issues
  8a) CAMP-216
    API to get the index of an item within a collection
    Mike's proposal in JIRA with update for 404

  8b) CAMP-208
    Hierarchical Platforms
    https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CAMP-208
    Is this disallowed currently? If not, can it be deferred?

  8c) CAMP-183
    Decouple the Plan Repository from the Platform
    https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CAMP-183
    What should we call "Thing1" and "Thing2"?

  8d) CAMP-206
    Assembly Instantiation Hierarchies
    Mikes suggestion is to defer

  8e) CAMP-207
    Assembly to Assembly bindings
    Mikes suggestion is to defer, related to 206

  9) Straggler roll & AOB

  -----
  Scribe rotations:
    Martin Chapman
    Norman, Michael
    David Laurance
    Pilz, Gilbert
    Durand, Jacques
  -----

Owner: Dr. Anish Karmarkar
Group: OASIS Cloud Application Management for Platforms (CAMP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS Cloud Application Management for Platforms (CAMP) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.
<ical_44240.ics><Mail Attachment.ics>