Subject: Re: [camp-comment] TAB Comments on Cloud Application Management for Platforms Version 1.2

[cc'ing the CAMP TC list for those who are not on the comment list]

Thanks Patrick.

The CAMP TC will discuss these comments.

--Anish

On 6/23/17 4:03 PM, Patrick Durusau wrote:
Greetings!

The OASIS Technical Advisory Board (TAB) on initial public review drafts by OASIS TCs.

On behalf of the TAB I have attached our comments on Cloud Application Management for Platforms Version 1.2 as camp-spec-1.2-23June2017.xls.

It isn't necessary to acknowledge each comment separately, just acknowledging the file will be sufficient.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Patrick