Subject: All issues resolved: next call is 21st Sept

All,

On today's call we resolved all the issues.
Since we have made breaking changes, we have to do another public review (minimum of 15 days). But before we do that we need the editor to provide the TC with an updated draft of the doc and the metadata zip file.

I hope to have this by our 21st sept call. At that call, I'm hoping for a resolution to do another 15-day PR.

Thanks.

--Anish