Subject: Re: [TC Admin] Missing internal links in generated PDF and HTML documents

Hi Anish,

First off, apologies and thanks for catching that. You mean that tags such [PDP-08] correct?

I don't recall us spotting that but I suspect that it does have something to do with the version of Word. Please make sure to note that in the next production request so that we can ensure it comes out right next time. If we can't get it to work then sure, the CAMP editor can generate the PDF and HTML.

Best,

/chet