Subject: CAMP TC: is it time to close?

Members of the OASIS Camp Technical Committee,

The latest revisions to the TC Process and the OASIS Committee Operations Process include new requirements to periodically confirm the charter of a TC [1].

The CAMP TC since its establishment has created and approved CAMP v1.1 [2], CAMP v1.2 [3] and CAMP Test Assertions version 1.1 [4]. All of them are Committee Specifications, which are OASIS Standards Final Deliverables [5]. With those publications I believe the TC has executed on its charter [6] and deliverables and therefore should be considered a success.

Since the CAMP v1.2 was approved as an OASIS Committee Specification in Jun 2018, there has not been any activity in the TC (emails, meetings, ballots). Given the publications noted above, the charter and the lack of activity for more than two years, I believe the time has come to declare victory and wrap up the TC. Regardless of the status of the TC, all of the TC's work and historical record will continue to be available publicly on the OASIS platform.

If you believe that the TC should *not* be closed and that it should continue further work, please respond to this email by April 13th, 2021. If there are no responses to this email by that date, I'll work with the TC Admin to close the TC.

Thanks and regards.

-Anish Karmarkar
OASIS CAMP TC chair

[1] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/chairs/202101/msg00000.html