Subject: Actions to close the CAMP TC

Members of the CAMP TC,

After discussion with Anish and in light of the lack of response to his question about closing on March 29th in https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/camp/202103/msg00000.html, I plan to close the TC this Friday.

As is standard OASIS policy, the archives of the Technical Committee will remain publicly visible on TC's web site at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/camp/.

The TC email list will be closed but the archive will remain available at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/camp/. The comments email will remain open and will be accessible at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/camp-comment/.

Our congratulations and thanks to you all for your contributions to the TC.

/chet Â

--

ChetÂEnsign

Chief Technical Community Steward