Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Proposed Cologne agenda

Looks good to me.

I met and talked for a couple hours with Steve Carson.  I can give a brief
summary, if that would be of interest.  About ISO CGM errata and amendments.

(Basically, if there were interest in having an ISO CGM V5, someone like
CGMO could provide complete text for a draft Amendment to define a CGM V5,
which could be submitted to the Fast Track process -- one ISO or JTC1 vote,
up or down.)

Also about the topic of fixing the WebCGM item that was lost from the ISO
Registry (PNG or JPEG ... forgot which one it is now.)

-Lofton.