Subject: About the Cascading Profiles document

CGMO TC --

This is 2nd priority behind DOM! If your time is limited, spend it on DOM
for now.

At some point in the future, we ought to look at it.  As always happens,
when writing down the details of what I thought was solid definition and
agreement at Cologne, all sorts of questions and unclear details came up.

The overall conclusions, at a high level, are fairly solid.  I gave this to
Dave a few days ago, and I guess he is using it for the ATA GWG meeting
this week.

This is my action item from Cologne (but further work is needed to really
finish it -- after we have had some TC discussion).

Comments welcome.