Subject: RE: Re[2]: [cgmo-webcgm] Re:

At 09:56 PM 7/8/2004 +0200, Dieter Weidenbrueck wrote:
>[...]

Long story short, this is how I read it (which I think agrees with
Dieter).  From the rules of CGM:1999 and WebCGM 1.0, every picture in a
valid WebCGM has a VDC Extent with an inherent width in mm (call it W) and
height in mm (call it H).

When MM cordinates are used in DOM, then they refer to a coordinate space
in which the VDC Extent rectangle has lower-left corner (0,0) and upper
right corner (W,H).

> >DW> top left coordinates: width,height (or 100%,100% where applicable)
> >What does "or 100%, 100% where applicable" mean, where would it be
> >applicable?
>
>I thought we had discussed to express coordinates of a hotspot either in
>mm or in %. I am certainly happy with mm only to keep it simple.

I am opposed to eliminating %.