Subject: Re[2]: Fwd: re: [cgmo-webcgm] New draft snapshot

Hi Lofton,

You said: Don wrote in his proposal, "Then the desired Relative
Intensity replaces the luminance component in calculated HLS".  That
does not seem ambiguous -- it corresponds to the 2nd interpretation.

But I still think it is ambiguous, see Don's (private) reply to me.
He went for the 1st interpretation.