Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] RE intensity

Hi all,

I think we should go with this approach.  The main reason is that it
is simpler.  The HLS approach does work in an absolute scale, but not
very well on a relative scale.  I also recall people saying we wanted
to 'fade' the colors.  We should just add wording to say that the new
color values are clamped to [0..255].