Subject: Re[4]: [cgmo-webcgm] Ecmascript binding question

Hi Lofton,

It's a question I've asked myself as well.  I think the answer has to
do with data types and inheritance.  For example, what is the
equivalent to DOMString or boolean?  That could be different based on
the language.  The C language for example doesn't have either of those
data types, so the mapping has to be clear.  But for Ecmascript the
mapping is clear (Boolean and String exist).