Subject: Groups - Action Item Modified: #0015 Contact Neil Shapiro on php 5.0 question of compatibility with Mantis

OASIS CGM Open WebCGM TC member,

david cruikshank (david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com) has modified this action item.

Number: #0015
Owner: david cruikshank (david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com)
Due: 13 Aug 2004

Comments:
david cruikshank  2004-08-14 21:03 GMT
Status of 14 Aug 2004 - question submitted to Neil

david cruikshank  2004-08-15 16:44 GMT
Neil's response:
I have loaded PHP5 and even the latest PHP4.3.9 here locally and I have
had problems with just about everything--some library functions are now
giving me errors that I don't understand and haven't found any
documentation that they work differently than before.  However, I
haven't tried it with Mantis yet.

Also, I am still a build behind for Mantis.  It's a bit hard to keep up
with that and other work, especially when there's production data in the
database, so I always have to be careful!

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=695