Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Wednesday telecon

I am at a fair this week and will not be able to participate in today's
phone conference.

Regards
Ulrich

-----Original Message-----
From: Cruikshank, David W [mailto:david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com]
Sent: Montag, 6. September 2004 22:43
To: CGM Open WebCGM TC
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] Wednesday telecon

Reminder that there is a CGM Open WebCGM TC telecon on Wednesday, Sep 8:

7:00-8:00 AM Pacific Time (telecon available 5 minutes before start, I will
extend beyond 8:00 as needed)
206-655-2988 (Toll free, if necessary: 866-235-8350)
Passode:	534602

I've added a WebEX for review of topics

Go to: https://boeing.webex.com
Meeting number:  822732122
Meeting password: cgmcgmcgm

Proposed agenda:

Vendor status of implementation progress on DOM

Review of Action items
(visit
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/members/action_item
s.php)
	Key items:
		Meeting details for Houston - Forrest/Don
		Diagram to support discussion of coordinate values in WebCGM DOM - Lofton
		Errata statement for WebCGM 1.0 on name attribute on para/subpara - Lofton
		Outline for WebCGM 2.0 document - Lofton

Review of proposed statement on IPR to be submitted to OASIS

Approval of proposed liaison list
	SC24 -- Lofton Henderson
	W3C SVG -- Dieter Weidenbrueck
	ATA GWG -- Dave Cruikshank
	ASD (AECMA) EPWG -- Dave Cruikshank
	TechDoc (part of IDEAlliance?) -- Don Larson

CGM Open website status

WebCGM 2.0 non-V4 elements
(see
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/document.php?docume
nt_id=8944)

Let me know if I've left anything off.

Thanks...Dave Cruikshank
Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com